Wednesday 9 February 2011

Note bene, folks!

If you want an exciting brown envelope of seeds (and because I can't resist chucking stuff in envelopes probably tea, stickers, cartoons and whatever I have lying around), you'll have to send me some contact details to:
littleblackfox@hotmail.com
For alas, the only psychic powers I possess are knowing when my cats want feeding (and, lets be honest, that's mostly down to the meowing)

This offer is open to anyone anywhere, and I promise it will not come back to bite you in the arse.

6 comments:

MorningAJ said...

Hm... that'll be me then. :) I've mailed you now.

Fay McKenzie said...

Beautiful pic! Emailed you!

Captain Shagrat said...

Hi LBF Mailed you too, exciting stuff eh, like a giddy school girl:-)

ChrisJ said...

Since you are Little Black Fox, you might like my post on ABC Wednesday -- only he isn't black. (I will post him tomorrow about 1:00 p.m. Pacific time.) Are there such things as Black Foxes? Can't take you up on your offer of seeds and things. Agricultural restrictions very tough over here. I came to visit you via MorningAJ. I was intrigued by your name.

MorningAJ said...

They arrived!

Fay McKenzie said...

Thank you they came a wee while back and the first ones I've sown are up already - thank you for my hardy Bleep seeds!! Really appreciate your efforts and thought! Apols for the long time to reply - bit of a crazy time with us with the family - but regaining normality (ish) now.

xx I've a mind to post you something too!

Watch out in the mail........